Monday, September 20, 2010

Weber State

A few weeks ago I moved home and started school at Weber State. I'm going to apply for two different programs in January - one at Weber and one at the U. Hopefully one of them wants me, but I'm not going to mention which one I want to get into most.

Weber's a pretty nice school. I am currently retaking physiology because my B wasn't good enough for Weber, and a better grade wouldn't hurt my application to the U. I have to say, I'm surprised at how much LESS information we are accountable for at WSU. It should be a pretty easy A. I'm taking a psychology class, which is pretty interesting. AND I had to take a Physics class before I could apply for the program at the U. What an intimidating class it's turned out to be! My professor is fantastic, and everything makes sense in class. But when I go home and begin my homework the hairy physics monster crawls out from under my bed and scares me for hours on end!!!

Speaking of the devil, I have to get started on that physics homework or I'm going to regret it tomorrow.

I'll tell you a funny story next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment